Apr 11th, 2021 by Hymnpartial
We have another special guest this week, though on a very different subject. In this week's episode, we're joined by Regan B. King to talk about the Bible's view on depression; the life of the hymn writer, William Cowper; and songs Christians can sing to remind themselves of the great hope we have. We also answer a mailbag question about what to do when you don't like the songs your church sings.
We hope this episode encourages you as much as it did us!
Hymns for Struggling Christians
- There is a Fountain Filled with Blood
- Joy is a Fruit That Will Not Grow in Nature's Barren Soil
- Great is Thy Faithfulness (https://youtu.be/LXmsLG5HJBY)
- Be Still My Soul (https://youtu.be/xB0eGb9nx4s)
Regan's favourite Hymns
- How Great Thou Art (https://youtu.be/D5tIlrJFHOY)
- Great is Thy Faithfulness
- Be Thou My Vision (https://youtu.be/EclVIbuNApA)
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (https://youtu.be/mMRBaWeodvk)
Connect with Regan and his work
Pregnancy Crisis Helpline: https://pregnancycrisishelpline.org.uk/
Protestant Truth Society: http://protestanttruth.com/
Behind the Headlines (Revelation TV): https://www.revelationtv.com/show/217...
Follow Hymnpartial on social media:
Mailing List: https://www.subscribepage.com/n3z3u8
Music: http://www.davidcuttermusic.com / @dcuttermusic